The Research School of Psychology values diversity and is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all staff, students and visitors.
To help work towards an inclusive culture and diverse staff and student profile, the school has the following initiatives:
- Our Equity and Diversity Committee is comprised of individuals representing all staff roles (professional and academic) and students in the School.
- School-level meetings and all major school events including School Seminars and School Meetings are scheduled between 9.30 am and 2.30 pm where possible.
- We support the ANU ALLY network by promoting the training of ALLYs. The ANU Ally Network is a visible network of staff and students across the University who support the University’s commitment to providing an inclusive and respectful university environment for people who identify as being lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ).
- School-supported events address equity and diversity as part of their planning
If you have any concerns, the Dean of Staff and the Dean of Students are both available to provide confidential and impartial advice, information and assistance.
- Dr Tegan Cruwys (Chair)
- Dr Anne Amiola-Davies
- Dr Eryn Newman
- Ms Amy Seath
- Professor Richard O’Kearney
- Dr Yiyun Shou
- Ms Jhana de Silva
Committe members are interested in feedback from the RSP community and welcome the opportunity to hear about concerns or recommendations.
Email email@example.com to contact the Committee.