Psychology combines understanding of human behaviour (people skills) and analytical research skills. Your psychological knowledge is useful for a wide range of other career paths. Our graduates have successful careers the private and public sectors including:
Community, Non-for-Profit and Non-Government Organisations
- Autism Association
- Save the Children Australia
- Relationships Australia
- Women’s Health Service.
- Counselling practices
- Ernst and Young
- Workforce Australia.
- Catholic Education Office
- Department of Education and Training
- Employment Directions Network.
- Department for Child Protection
- Department for Communities
- Department of Corrective Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Health
- Department of State Development
- Child and Adolescent Community Health.
- Department of Foreign Affairs and TradeDepartment of Social Service
- Department of Human Services
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.